Monday, January 24, 2011

Organization: Vacuuming Upholstery

As spring approaches, I start to long to clean every nook and cranny in the home. A sunny day brings new dirt and dust I never saw before.... yuck.

But you all know that I try to plan for everything, so as with spring cleaning, I have a plan. This week, I am vacuuming all the upholstered furniture in our home.

I start with the seat cushion. 



Next, I check and vacuum between the seat cushion and bottom of the chair. 



I also vacuum all the corners of the chairs and sofa.




I check the chair for spots, tears or any minor repairs I can perform. 


This chair is finished... One down and many more to go... Next Week, washing baseboards and sharpening all the knives. 

1 comment:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia