Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cooking: Menu Week Ending February 26

This week, all the boys come home from their journeys. So I am putting on the dog for them. They do not eat home cooked meals all week and I thought they would love the Pioneer Woman's flank steak. Still painting but now I have started cleaning flower beds. This week, I also have to prepare an exam for the students and a presentation for their project. 

Wedding plans are still coming along great. However, I need to wrap up all my February wedding goals to keep up with the schedule. On Wednesday, I am cooking up a big batch of blackberry jam. Although we picked the blackberries in the summer, I hate to heat up the kitchen and wait for a great time to can jam in the winter, when you don't mind the kitchen heated up.


Sunday



Monday


Garlic Bread
Cesar Salad

Tuesday

Leftovers

Wednesday

Thursday

BLT's 
Sweet Potato Fries 

Friday

Pioneer Woman's Flank Steak
Baked Potatoes
Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots 
 
Saturday


Corn and Crab Soup

1 comment:

  1. you are a busy girl...I bet the guys enjoyed the home cooking...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia