Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's day, if only to stop and appreciate the ones you love. These are my favorite people in the entire world!! I love them with all my heart!!

Happy Valentine's Day, dear hubby!!!

You at your Bulldog Gator Bowl!!! Go DAWG's!!!




My daughter and her fiance, both who I love... Can't wait for your wedding!!


My dear precious son..


All the boys!!!



Have you honored the ones you love? I know people are cynical about the holiday, a Hallmark day, but how often do we really tell the ones we love how important they are to us?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend. I hope your day is filled with much joy.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia