Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Valentine's Decorations


Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. And while we love holidays, Valentine’s Day sort of gets short shrift at our home. Christmas decorations wore us out… and I am deep into spring cleaning.
First, I put a vintage Valentine candy heart box on the side table. 


Next, I decided to leave the sweet white tree up from Christmas in the girl’s room.

Added some pretty hearts.



Vintage cards.



A fancy ribbon




And the tree looks sweet. 



How did you decorate for Valentine’s?

2 comments:

  1. I hung the word love on the door. :)
    It's a cute cut out one, black and red, I bought at hobby lobby.
    I have some really cute decorations but like you It gets jilted due to coming down from Christmas and getting back in the school swing. Then it justs doesn't seem worth it for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your little tree...I haven't done anything this year...I do have a heart header on my blog...does that count???

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia