Monday, March 14, 2011

Cooking: Menu Week Ending March 20th

Well, 7 gallons of paint later, I have finished painting. Baseboards and crown moldings still need paint but the bulk of the painting is done. As done as my spring break. Back to reality.... I have been working on a major project for the wedding and hope to be done with that this week. My garden and flower beds are just beginning to awaken, they have been weeded and mulched. Spring has sprung!!!

My kids and my daughter's fiance will be here this weekend. So we will have some of their favorite dishes but more importantly, we will have a fun-filled weekend!!!


Monday



Grilled Salmon
Roasted New Potatoes
Garden Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette

Tuesday



Mexican Tostados

Wednesday

Church

Thursday


BLT’s
Sweet Potato Fries

Friday

Chicken Fettuccini Verde
Cesar Salad
Lemon Bars

Saturday

My son is cooking the family dinner!!

Sunday


Bourbon Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Green Beans

1 comment:

  1. you are a busy girl Cynthia...another yummy week ...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia