Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Duh Painting.... Thanks Charlie Sheen!

Okay, I am on spring break, painting, cleaning and gardening.... I will post a picture later today of the living room mess!!!

I want to comment on painting this living room. Honestly, I love this room, the colors, the furniture, the accessories. However, when I started painting a fresh coat of paint, similar color, I realized how bad the room paint looked.



My question to you is when is the last time you painted your living room. My living room was painted 13 years ago. No wonder it looked dull.

3 comments:

  1. mine is in need of a new paint job...changing colors also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia. :o)
    We purchased our home almost 5 years ago and none of the walls were painted. So they stayed bare for a few months and slowly they are all getting fresh coats. I take forever to make up my mind and still 3 rooms with out paint. :o)
    Your living room is so pretty. :o)
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah 13 years is along time, not only because it could use a cleaner fresher look, but color fads change and it could looked dated. I like the looks of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia