Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Sugar Cookies

Every semester, I try to bring a special treat for my students. And this semester, I decided Easter sugar cookie would fill the bill. Also, I needed cookies for my Easter baskets.

So I started with an assortment of colored Royal icing.



And about a hundred cookies.



Next, outline the cookie with the thicker icing. 



Fill with the flooding icing. 








Add a couple of colors. 




 Decorate with the thicker icing. 



Look a pretty Easter Egg.


  
Now I have a basket full of cookies for the students!!!



 Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. lucky students...those are adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose cookies are darling!! Hope your Easter was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia