Sunday, April 10, 2011

Menu Week ending April 17th


Last week, I finished addressing all the wedding invitations. Yeah!!! But the other items for the wedding are nearly done. I have a birthday party to attend a cake to make, also my daughter's first bridal shower is this Saturday. She is very excited! What bride isn't excited for a special day? 

The garden is growing, but I am still planting flowers; lavender, impatiens, vincas and dahlias. Roses need planting. Weeding, mowing and trimming are always on my chore list but the yard does look pretty when I am done. 

I have three weeks of teaching and then their final. Grading their homeworks, papers and prepping an exam is also on my list for this week.  

My garage is filled with projects to be completed in May and hopefully, my air compressor paint gun will be ready for all his chores in the next couple of weeks. Finally, I am putting the finishing touches on the last guest room. I can't wait to show you the results.


Monday

 
Pasta with Truffle Butter
Garden Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette

Tuesday

Meatball Submarine Sandwiches
Homemade Potato Chips
Crudities

Wednesday

Church

Thursday

 

BLT  Bruschetta
Chicken Quesadillas with Guacamole

Friday
 
Shrimp and Chicken Bow tie pasta with spring vegetables


Saturday

Pork Tostados
Queso Flameado with Pita Chips

Sunday



  
Roast Chicken
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Green Beans

3 comments:

  1. While reading your list of stuff you plan to do during the next week or so, I had to scroll back up to see if what I was reading was from An Accomplished Woman. Of course it was you. I bet when the wedding comes, you will be able to relax and savor the day knowing that all the details have been taken care of. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another busy week....hope you find a little time for relaxation...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia