Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Week ending April 24th

Holy week is upon us. I love this week, the happiness of Palm Sunday leads into the heartbreaking Maundy Thursday and the triumphant Easter Sunday. The Easter Baskets are all filled and waiting on Easter morning. The eggs are in the fridge, ready to be hard boiled and dyed. Dresses and suits are bought and pressed and finally, the Hot Cross Buns will be baked, put into the freezer for Easter morning.

Flower planting continues but I am nearly done. The garden looks wonderful and soon I will have harvesting, freezing, jam-making and preserving to do. The pots need planting and so does the window boxes. My poor garage if filled with painting projects to complete after my class is done. 

This weekend, we are going to try to wash windows outside.  Let's hope it doesn't rain!!

Monday

 

Early greens with Lemon Vinagrette

Tuesday

Roasted new potatoes

Wednesday




Ranch Chicken Paninis
Greek pasta salad


Thursday


Church

Friday




Potato Rosemary Gratin
Cesar Salad
Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Saturday




Antipasto
Garlic Bread Sticks


2 comments:

  1. Is it bad on this holy week that I covet your organization? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very prepared Cynthia....have a great week...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia