Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Menu Week ending May 1st

Last Week of classes and I am ready to call it a day! I have bunches of painting projects to complete in my garage. 


With everyone home this weekend, I did not have time to get any posts up. But we are still planting flowers. The windows are washed and the pool is clean. Pool area is going to be pressure washed and so will the driveway, this week. Saturday I am planting pots and painting the garden bench. Those have been on my list for three weeks.


Tuesday

 

Seafood Stuffed Shells
Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinagrette

Wednesday

Church

Thursday



Club Sandwiches
Fries

Friday



 Spinach and Cheddar Souffle
Cesar Salad
Peach Galette

Saturday

Old Fashioned Chef Salad
Cheddar Cheese Sticks

Sunday

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Oven Roasted New Potatoes
Sauteed Green Beans

1 comment:

  1. another yummy menu....our menu this week is left over chicken..ribs...and brisket...hubby always way over cooks...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia