Sunday, May 08, 2011

Menu: Week Ending May 15th

This week is all about finishing the painting projects in my garage. I also have to start planting pots around the house, since the garden and flower beds are planted. In addition, I am making some jam and breads for the gift baskets that the wedding guests staying in hotels will get.  Six weeks out from the wedding, we are on track but I am seriously having anxiety if I have everything planned.


Sunday



Basil Beef
Fingerling Potatoes with Olive Oil and Coarse Salt
Spring Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinagrette

Monday

Boursin Chicken En Croute
Iceberg Wedge Salad

Tuesday



Lemon Orzo Salad with Asparagus, Spinach, and Feta

Wednesday



Fresh Mozzarella Pizza
Crudities

Thursday

Baseball Game
Hotdogs
Popcorn
Beer

Friday

Dinner out to Celebrate Hubby’s Birthday

Saturday

Party to celebrate graduation

1 comment:

  1. you are the most organized person I've ever met...everything will go great...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia