Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu: Week Ending May 29th

This week, I am finalizing the last wedding projects that need to be completed. My goal is to have most of the items for the reception packed up and ready to go. As I am making the pork for the rehearsal dinner, the pork needs to be seasoned and cooked for a long time to make the pulled pork for the sandwiches. 

As much as I would like to say I have finished all my projects around the house before the wedding, I know that it would be stressful to try to complete them. As organized as I am, I know when to say, “I can’t finish these projects the way I would like.” So I will schedule them for when I have time after the wedding. Most importantly, I will free up my time to make sure the wedding is completely ready and we have time to enjoy my daughter’s wedding.

One of the most important things about being organized is to 

1.    KNOW YOUR LIMITS
2.    Be flexible
3.    Adjust time lines as necessary

P.S. I found the most fabulous yard sale find for a woman who’s daughter is getting married in four weeks and may have free time after the wedding: 87 old copies of Martha Stewart Living Magazine!!!! All for $20. Imaging me laying by the pool flipping through all those old magazines! HEAVEN

Monday


 Cobb Salad

Tuesday

Crockpot Baked Potatoes topped with Broccoli, cheddar and bacon

Wednesday

Church for dinner

Thursday

 

Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Cole Slaw
French Fries 

Friday


BLT Pizza

Saturday

Grilled Potatoes
Cesar Salad

Sunday


Chicken and Shrimp Kebabs
Lime Butter Grilled Corn
Sautéed Zucchini

1 comment:

  1. count down time....I know you are on top of everything...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia