Saturday, May 07, 2011

What we wore to the Royal Wedding!!!


Last week, for the Royal Wedding, my daughter spent the night and we woke up early like everyone else did. 

I brewed up some tea. 


Cut up some coffee cake.


Made a tray with our best china and silver.


Turned on the TV


Put on our best hats and pearls.


I even put on my mink… with my pj’s.


We enjoyed watching a beautiful young couple getting married  and cherished our time together, even if it was at the crack of dawn. Soon it will be my daughter's time for her wedding. 

What memories are you creating?

2 comments:

  1. you are fun girls...what a nice mother daughter morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Cynthia..hope your letting the family do all the work today...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia