It’s that time of year. Time to wash the windows. Clean windows are the best thing ever!!
A couple of weeks ago, the entire family got out the ladders, buckets, and all the necessary tools to clean the outside windows, wash screens and rinse off the window shutters.
First, the house was pressure washed a week earlier.
Next, we pulled out the screens. My daughter and I were screen washers.
My handsome future son-in-law got on the ladder with the hose, a squeegee, and a rag.
- Rinsed the window
- At the same time, he had a small scrub brush that cleaned all the window sills to make sure no grit or grim was on the windows.
- Scrubbed it with the window cleaning lamb’s wool tool
- Using the squeegee tool to dry and clean the window with a streak free finish.
- I had been washing the windows inside the home so those were cleaned.
- Once the screens were dry, we re-hung the screens.
This weekend, we are going to my daughter’s house, pressure washing her home and cleaning all her windows. A family that works together stays together. By doing the work as a team, we saved $700 for the pressure washing and the window cleaning. I promise we all worked... I only got pictures of my daughter's fiance!!!
I am proud of my family and the great job they do keeping my home and all the household chores done when needed.
My daughter is trying to get jelly beans in his mouth... weird but you have to have fun, when you work so hard.