Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yard of the Month

It finally happened. I can’t believe it. Fourteen years, hundreds of pounds of dirt, mulch, rocks, hundreds of hours in the yard; pulling weeds, planting, tending, sweating, pruning, planning, and dreaming.


The Beautification Committee of our home association awarded our yard, the honor of Yard of the Month. They said the yard was beautiful. I have to agree but I am biased. 




Thank you ladies. I think my yard has been beautiful for years but at least they finally noticed. 


Thank goodness, I was starting to think I would never get this award!!!
Now, I know the yard is ready for the wedding.

3 comments:

  1. Well it's gorgeous and I wish my yard could lol like that:). Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations....that is wonderful news....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful garden...Congrats to you, your hard work paid off!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia