Thursday, June 23, 2011

Power and a small wedding preview

After two long hot days, we finally have power. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for electricity. This week was supposed to be filled with wedding details, gardening and a great recipe. I will post all those posts but have to re-group tonight, with a cold drink, hot shower, air conditioning, cable and internet....

The wedding was beautiful. The bride was beautiful and the groom was very handsome.

My brother-in-law sent us this picture and I thought I would share it with you. I have lots more to follow. This picture shows; my son, my son-in-law, my daughter, myself and my hubby. 

6 comments:

  1. you poor thing...glad the power is back on...great family photo...can't wait to hear all about the wedding..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up this morning wondering about the wedding. What happened to your power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture, can't wait to hear all about the special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture, can't wait to hear all about the special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your power is back on! We only lost it for a few minutes but I know yesterday morning 2 houses up were still without power, didn't really pay attention yesterday evening or today. Stormagedon needs to be over! The daily morning damage checks and trips to the basement in the middle of the night are getting old! My iguana has been distraught at being woke up in the middle of the night and it'd be nice to know I didn't have to worry about crossing flood waters everywhere I went. I hope you haven't suffered damage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also what a great wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia