Saturday, June 04, 2011

Two weeks


My beautiful daughter and her fiancé will be married two weeks from today. I have been very busy with DIY projects, last minute vendor meetings and all the details that go into a pretty wedding. At least I hope it is a pretty wedding. All these details I will share after the wedding, we want to surprise our guests. 

On Easter, we took some new engagement pictures… both of us wore fancy hats for Easter at my husband’s request. 


Hiding 


Isn’t her hat lovely



And now the beautiful picture… that made the paper.



I am taking one more week off from the blog but will be back next Saturday in time to share all the fun projects, food and planning that went into the wedding. 

I also want to take the time to tell each and every one of you how much I appreciate your friendship and I hate that I haven’t had time to tell you all that detail. I promise to do better!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter and her fiance are lovely! I am sure with your attention to detail the wedding will be fabulous! Can't wait to see pictures!
    My son's 5th birthday party is on the same day, and I am so very busy with the datails for that, I can only imagine how busy you are with a wedding! We will be here waiting when things calm down enough for you to share a blog post. Until then, savor every moment of this special time, it will be over in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a adorable couple..count down time...can't wait to hear all the details...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia