Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu: Week Ending July 17th


 I have been working on the office remodel, and I am afraid this week is mostly painting. Boring but really needs to be completed. 

The garden tomatoes are really coming in and soon I will be canning tomatoes so it is imperative to finish painting the office. We also want to pick some blackberries and blueberries but I don’t know if I will have time. 

My friend and I are giving a bridal shower for a friend’s daughter at the end of the month and I need to test some favor ideas. I also want to test some ice cream flavors, and I don't even like ice cream. 
As usual, we are busy around here but with school starting in five weeks, it can’t be helped!!


Monday





Tomato Basil Pasta
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks

Tuesday



Grilled Pork Lettuce Wraps
Fried Rice
Egg Rolls

Wednesday


Turkey Burger
Potato Salad

Thursday


Cobb Salad

Friday



Goat Cheese Tomato Tart

Saturday
Steak Kabobs with Pepper, onion and mushrooms
Rice

Sunday
Cheese Quesadillas
Re-fried Black beans covered with Monterrey Jack cheese


I am linking back to Yvonne's Menu Party. She has the coolest blog and the most wonderful recipes. 



6 comments:

  1. The tomato basil pasta looks so good. Pasta with garden vegetables and herbs are some of our favorite summer meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    The camera I use has a vari-angle monitor so I can look at that rather than looking through the view finder. The monitor flips out, and turns around which makes it easier to get closer to the subject without having to bend, kneel, or stoop. I love it. Oh, and I was able to hold the pitcher in one hand and the camera with the other while looking down from above the camera at the monitor. I just clicked away and tried to hold the camera still all the while pouring the salad dressing with the other hand. I give a lot of credit to the camera, a Nikon D5000. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so busy....looks like a good menu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia,
    What a fabulous menu! The tomato pie makes my mouth water!
    Please link your beautiful menus to my weekly meme ON THE MENU MONDAY. Your memu would be such a hit!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you are here!
    Thanks, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum-everything looks good! Can't wait for my basil to be ready, so I can toss it in my pasta!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia