Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Week Ending July 31st


Well, I had remodeling office plans, gardening plans and cleaning out the potting shed plans but with my cartoon-like spill on Friday. I am playing it by ear. My ankle feels better but ummm…. My shoulder is really hurting. So we are going to see what the doctor says on Monday. 

If I get the a-okay…I will be painting some furniture, cleaning out some weeds and re-arranging the potting shed. One of my tasks to complete this week was a trip to Ikea but again, we will have to play it by ear. 

I also have some kind neighbors to thank for removing a tree on Saturday. My favorite gift to give is home-baked goods. Lemon Meringue pie is at the top of my list for those boys. 

Last but not least, thank you for all your kind words on Facebook and this blog. I am going to thank each of you individually.

Monday


Green Salad
Biscuits

Tuesday



Refried Beans with Monterray Jack Cheese
Queso Dip and Chips

Wednesday


Dried Peach Stuffed Pork Loin
Baked Potatoes
Sauteed Zuchini

Thursday


Shrimp Po Boys
Red Cabbage Cole Slaw

Friday
Steak Spinach Salad with Bleu Cheese Dressing
  
Saturday

 

Cesar Salad

Sunday

Bridal Shower

I am linking to Yvonne’s Menu party. She is amazing and has awesome food!!!


5 comments:

  1. Wow..I'd LOVE to come stay a week with you and eat all this great food.
    Sounds wonderful.
    Over from Stonegate...:)
    I'm signing up to follow..come see me when you can.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think blogger ate my last comment. Your menu us wonderful and so well balanced and gorgeous! Thank you for joining ON THE MENU MONDAY and sharing your creativity!
    And thank you for the very kind shout out!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia,
    I just love your stuffed pork and cheese grits. Your whole menu looks so good. I have just stopped by from OTMM at StoneGable. Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks delish dear, but those cheese grits have my mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. take it easy girl.....let yourself heal before you jump back into it all..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia