Remember my New Year’s Resolutions? Well, how am I doing on my goals?
1. Involved in two committees at church – one so far, I have tracked down the other committee but haven't had a chance to meet with them yet.
2. Take a knitting class – I am waiting for fall.
3. Lose weight… a perennial favorite – 8 total this year…. I am back on track.
4. Read 6 books, not cookbooks, my first love. – four down
5. Organize my office - almost done
6. Learn Italian - I have not had time... may have to re-think this goal.
7. Visit one U.S. historical site with the family – Hubby and I are going to Charleston but I would love to go to Mount Vernon. If anyone wants to take me there, I am ready!!!
In addition to my yearly goals, August is all about wrapping up the summer and getting ready to teach two new classes. I have a ton of prepping to do for those classes if I want to stay ahead of the students. Harvesting, canning and freezing tons of tomatoes, herbs, zucchini and other produce.
My office remodel is almost finished. Still have a lot of organizing and filing to do and when it is finished, I need to sew my daughter’s duvet cover, some sweet pillows for her bedroom and a jumper for her niece. Two dresses are smocked and I would love to finish another one for my Wee Care group.
Here are my goals for August
2. Duvet Cover and pillows sewed.
3. Jumper sewn
4. One gown smocked for Wee Care
5. Fall garden and perennials planned.
6. Office remodel finished
7. Garage cleaned
8. Blanket chest refinished
What are your August goals?