Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Planning; Week Ending August 21st

School preparation begins in earnest this week as it is my last full week before classes begin. I have a new computer to get all set up and the office tables should be in this week. My hubby leaves on Tuesday and I have three days to get the bulk of the semester planned.

My flower beds are all spent and just hanging on for cooler, wetter weather, as am I. My tomatoes are almost finished; the weather has taken its toll. I am planning the fall garden but still too hot to plant lettuce or spinach.

The beauty of the hot weather is that I can work on some baking, painting the office, sewing, or any other indoor activity.



Monday


 Quiche Lorraine

Tuesday


Balsamic Steak with Grilled Radichio

Wednesday

Out

Thursday

Crab Cake Sandwiches

Friday

 

Turkey Burgers
Bacon Potato Salad
Garden Tomatoes with Fleur de Sel

Saturday


Orzo Pasta Salad

Sunday


Pot Roast with potatoes, carrots and onions
Iceberg Salad

1 comment:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia