Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Week Ending September 4th


School starts this week and that means I need to put on my running shoes, literally. The garden, the pool and my yard are my exercise for the summer but once school starts, we start walking the dogs. I started at 6 A.M. today. Wish me luck!!

One goal this weekend is to get the bushes in the yard trimmed. We have not had any rain for three weeks even though the yard needs to be mowed. If I mow it now, it will burn the grass. I am on standstill for any fall planting until we have some rain. 

Last week, I had the bathroom measured so the hunt for tile, fixtures and lighting starts this week. The bathroom will be remodeled in October, so I have time to search high and low for the right pieces. 

My menu this week is sort of ordinary, I have no time to whip up gourmet food this week. But that is okay, sometimes you just lean on your old reliable recipes that don't require alot of prep time or fancy ingredients.

Monday


Stuffed Shells
Cesar Salad
Fresh Bread

Tuesday


Chicken and Monterrey Jack Burritos
Rotelle Tomato Dip with Chips

Wednesday

Out

Thursday

Ham and Gruyere Panini
Sweet Potato Fries

Friday

 

Beef Nachos with Lettuce, Tomatoes,
Guacamole and Sour Cream

Saturday

 Antipasto
French Bread
Merlot

Sunday



Beef Tenderloin
Twice Baked Potatoes
Iceberg Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
Lemon Meringue

Yvonne has a party every Monday, new menus, new recipes, with her fabulous recipes and menu, you should visit... Her pictures are to drool over. 

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia what a wonderful week of menus! I am going to try your Stuffed Shells. Please join me at StoneGable and put this great post ON THE MENU MONDAY!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like more than an ordinary menu to me...good luck this week...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia