Thursday, August 25, 2011

A retro wheel barrel


You know how much I love a pretty vegetable garden. Well, I also love pretty garden tools.

Before Pininterest, I found this beautiful wheel barrel on a blog... and I do not remember who it was.. but I love their wheel barrel. I have looked and cannot find the original blog.



Here is the before...



What a great transformation!!! 
I have been looking at yard sales for three years for a wheel barrel like this to put all my weeds that I have pulled every morning. If I find one, y'all will hear me squeal with delight... 

Garden tools can be boring, but I say, why, this is the cutest tool ever!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me???
    That is soo cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable...makes weeding worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. The best part... is that behind the sad wheel barrel... the plants look sad... and then when finished the yard looks great :p

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia