Thursday, August 04, 2011

What the boys did on their summer vacation


Every once in a while, I think the dogs should have some say about what goes on the blog… 

They have had a fun summer. My granddog was here for a month. 


They played


Swam… 


well not Chaucer


Relaxed with my son


 Watched for any neighborhood rabble... or a stray cat



Watched TV with a fan on both of them.... Hey, you have to stay cool.


 The boys chilled and hung out all summer. They loved having Mom home with them all summer and hate when I have to go teach. Well boys, we have three more weeks to hang out... I think I need to make them some dog ice cream!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Cute post! Looks like my teens on Summer break!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia