Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu: Week Ending October 2nd


This week is one of the last weeks that I have nothing pressing. I mean nothing that has to be done this week. School is going strong and the roofers will be here on Thursday but the garden, house, garage, kids and dogs all seem in good shape. 

But as I have written earlier, this fall is crazy busy for us as it is for everyone. And I hate being crazy busy. So I am taking this opportunity to get a head on some fun projects for both the little girl’s birthday party and our fun Halloween party. I made sugar cookie dough and cake pops for Halloween and those are in the freezer. 

I have bought a number of Christmas presents but kind of need an inventory. My hubby is coming home next week along with the whole gang so this week I am cooking ahead for the crew. 

I think I will also take a big hot bubble bath and prepare myself for the hectic next coming weeks. What are you going to do to spoil yourself?

Here is this week’s menu, in addition, I am making a lasagna for next week, and a great big bowl of chili.

Monday





 Southwest Chicken Quesadillas
Mexican Salad

Tuesday

Cheese steak Calzone
Caprese Salad

Wednesday


Crab Cake Sandwich
Purple Cabbage Cole Slaw

Thursday
Out

Friday

Grilled Skirt Steak Gyros
Hash brown Casserole

Saturday


Chili Baked Potatoes with Cheese, Sour Cream and Chives
Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette

Sunday

 
Cobb Salad

5 comments:

  1. Yummy Cynthia, I hope you will join me at ON THE MENU MONDAY and shard this delicious post!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. your menus always look so good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to freeze food ahead of time but I am so afraid of how it will come out since I'm not sure what the rules are when doing this. Do you know where I can get information?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to freeze food ahead of time but I am so afraid of how it will come out since I'm not sure what the rules are when doing this. Do you know where I can get information?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia