Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Week Ending September 18th


Monday

 Shrimp Risotto
Green Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette

Tuesday

 

Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Cesar Salad
Loaf of Italian Bread with Garlic Butter

Italian Sausage Rigatoni

This is the easiest dish to make. Boil rigatoni in some salted water. While the rigatoni is cooking, remove the casing from three Italian sausages and sauté until the sausage is fully cooked. 

Once the rigatoni is cooked to al dente, approximately 10 minutes, drain. In a large bowl, combine sausage, rigatoni and a jar of pasta sauce. I add oregano, basil, salt and pepper to taste.

Place in a 9 by 13 slightly greased baking dish. Top with Mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 degrees until the dish is bubbly and the cheese is slightly browned, approximately 20 to 25 minutes.

Wednesday

Church for Dinner


Thursday

 

Tuna Salad Melts on English Muffins
Sweet Potato Fries

Friday

 

Individual Chicken Pot Pies

Saturday

The Neighborhood Block Party

We are to bring meat to grill and a side dish.
I thought I would take my Cheesesteak Calzones.

Sunday

Wedding

Fall brings all sorts of fun social events. For me, I am planning three major parties in October and have been working on some fun projects, several invitation ideas, favors, and planning all the food.
I have my daughter’s duvet cover to finish and I will paint one piece of furniture this week. You have no idea how much I love painting furniture and am so glad to get back to it….
The garden and yard need a good cleaning up after the week of rain we had but the good news, the weather has turned cooler and it should get easier to maintain. 
Love the cooler weather and have been finishing up plans for the garden and yard next year. 
What are you up to this week?

I am joining Yvonne's party again. She has had a tough week and could use a blogging hug!!! Give her some love.

1 comment:

  1. Italian Sausage Rigitoni, spelled that wrong, looks good anyway.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia