Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Potting Shed Clean-up

The fall chores are in full gear and one of my favorites is cleaning pots used around the patio this summer and stacking them for the winter. Organizing the shed is so much fun and I love to see all the vases.


The shelves lined with all my pots.




All my vases lined up,



I still need them throughout the fall but can clean them as I use them again. 


I also need to clean and oil my gardening tools.


At least I know the tools were taken care of... Pretty soon old man winter is going to force us inside and the shed will be shut down for the season.

2 comments:

  1. wow you are so organized....definately an inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your potting shed..love to see all the sizes and kinds of pots stacked in a row...love it...phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia