Tuesday, October 11, 2011

30 minutes to a Clean Garage


When summer comes, I am totally focused on yard work. Let’s face it, you cannot turn for one second before the weeds take over the yard. But as the weather turns cooler, I realize that my poor garage has been neglected.

I have no time for a full garage cleaning but I do have 30 minutes. 


In 30 minutes, I put all the loose tools that have been hanging around.

 

Sweep the garage.

 

Brush off the tool bench.


Change the paper on my painting table.

 

Put up any loose items and bam…. Done.

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia, I just looked at your office re-do and it is wonderful! Please tell me where you found those cabinets with the narrow drawers - I am seriously needing a sewing room do-over!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia