Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Big Surprise


Two months ago, our son came to us with some surprising news. His ex-girlfriend had given birth a month earlier to his son. 
 
As shocked as we were and still are, a child is a blessing no matter what the circumstances. 



 We would like you to meet Fletcher Andrew… now three months old. This picture is when he was a month old. It was so beautiful, I wanted to share it with you.  

I am lucky enough to babysit him at least two days a week... he is so sweet and I think we will keep him.

8 comments:

  1. That IS a beautiful photo. Congratulations Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What a precious little boy! He will fill your life with so much love.
    You are so right, a child is always a blessing! I was in shock(at not too happy, I'm sorry to say) when I found myself pregnant at 49 and having a baby at 50. My son is my greatest blessing.....God doesn't make mistakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that *and* Not too happy...typo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute... and my high school sweetheat's name is andrew fletcher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great name, and a beautiful boy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! He is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY happy for you! He is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is precious...so glad you shared with us...grandsons are so much fun....babies are a gift...no matter how they join the family...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia