Friday, October 21, 2011

Decorating for the Fall

As fall is getting in full swing, the house needed a full overhaul. Here the potting shed all bedecked with corn husks and wreaths.







  
Thankfully, this task is easy with hay bales, mums and pumpkins… I love the fall. 




Mums are so beautiful in the pots.




The front door is decked out too.




 I love the witch bucket that holds a gigantic mum.






A pumpkin with a pretty bow really dresses up the display!!






This witch is so cute, add a pumpkin and voila.... she does need her face carved out but that is for a little later. 





This witch landed in my hay bales.



Have you decorated for fall? Better than that… have you taken any pictures of your decorations? If you have, let's share!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your fall decorations....so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decorations, especially like the "Cast a Spell" flower pot. Yes, I have decorated for fall, but not as much as I'd like. See some of mine on my blog, Here On Hartland. (www.hereonhartland.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please tell me where you purchased the witch diving into the hay barrel and the cast a spell flower pot? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your decorations! You have given me many ideas. Could u please tell me where u purchased ur witch pots and garden art? Many thx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ... The flower pot was from Target. The others I think came from either Hobby Lobby or JoAnnes'.

    You are so kind.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia