Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Week Ending October 16th, 2011



Next weekend is Fall Break for the college I teach at and I want to finish up shopping for the bathroom remodel and several painting projects. Since we are entertaining the next two weekends, I have to get some of the craft projects and any food that I can make ahead of time done this week. 

I still have planting of perennials and bulbs to finish and the garden has to be closed. I have two flats of pansies to plant. Thankfully, I don’t have to worry about the pool for another two weeks. All the outdoor furniture needs to be scrubbed down and stored. 

With this week’s menu, I have finally embraced the fall and winter. Stuffed Pork chops is a favorite dish that I forget to make, but I just love it.

Monday






Stuffed Pork Chops
Cinnamon Apples
English Peas with butter sauce

Tuesday
 

Shrimp Risotto
Garden Salad with Pecans, Cranberries and Feta Cheese

Wednesday


Club Sandwich
Potato Salad

Thursday


Out

Friday


Chicken Pot Pie
Salted Caramel Brownies

Saturday


Tailgate Party:
BLT Pizza
Potato Skins
Seven Layer Bean Dip with Tortilla Chips

Sunday


Bourbon Glazed Ham
Baked Potatoes with butter and sour cream
Roasted Asparagus
Apple Cake
 
I am joining Yvonne again, better late than never for her Menu Monday's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia