Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Week Ending October 23, 2011


Oh my, what a busy week. My class is on Fall Break and I will spend my time closing the garden, giving the flower beds one last weed pulls, the potting shed cleaned and the outdoor furniture a good scrub down. 


We are hosting a party for my daughter's one year birthday, so that is exciting and the plans for the Halloween party are in full swing. We have to get the invites out today. 


I have been thinking about Thanksgiving... the weather this week is going to be cool and that always makes me think of the holidays. My sewing machine is really calling me to sew some pretty items for Christmas too.... What is on your list of things to do this week?


Monday

  

Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Cesar Salad
Italian Bread

Tuesday
 

Green Salad with a Balsamic Vinaigrette

Wednesday


Ham, Gruyere and Pear Panini
Homemade Potato Chips

Thursday

Out

Friday

 

Meatloaf
Wild Rice Corn Casserole
Caramelized Carrots

Saturday

Tailgate Party:





Chicken Teriyaki Kabobs
Fried Green Beans with Wasabi Mayo Dip
Blooming Onion
Crudities

Sunday


Beef Stew
Iceberg Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese and Balsamic Vinegar Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia