Sunday, November 13, 2011

Menu Week Ending November 20th


 Oh boy can you feel the holiday season around the Corner. We are working hard to get Thanksgiving prep in place and guest rooms are ready, hostess gifts ready, desserts baked and the table preparations are complete. How are you Thanksgiving preparations coming. 

 
My Christmas shopping is almost done. I want to send gifts with the family when they leave after Thanksgiving. 


Our family Christmas card is not even ready so my friend Mary will beat me again, but my goal is to take one over Christmas. We have a plan now we just need to get everyone on board. 


I am planning a Christmas series like the last two years to keep me on track and hopefully, help you all keep on track. This year, I am reinstating the annual gingerbread house. So I am working on architectural plans for the house. 


With the extensive cooking for Thanksgiving necessary, this week, I am taking it easy in the dinner department.



Monday



White Truffle Butter Pasta
Cesar Salad
Italian Bread

Tuesday



Wilted Spinach


Wednesday



Reuben Sandwich
Red Cabbage Cole Slaw

Thursday


Out

Friday




Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinagrette


Saturday



Tacos with Queso Cheese and Guacamole

Sunday
 

Dried Peach Stuffed Pork Roast
Roasted Root Vegetables
Wild Rice


I am joining Yvonne again at her menu party. She has the prettiest Thanksgiving table. You should check it out. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia,
    Your meal plan for the week looks awesome, we would really enjoy that fabulous Ruben Sandwich. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful! Do you use truffle oil in the pasta dish?
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so organized....sounds like a good menu...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia