Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Thanksgiving Table


 I am so behind the trend. You would think I would talk about Christmas, but no, I am still on Thanksgiving. When you have a houseful, you don't have much time to blog. 



But my table was so pretty, I wanted to share it with you. Actually, I had two tables, one more polished 


 


and the other slightly more rustic. 




With silver chargers on one table.... 




The other table with wood and ivory. But both with silver flatware and the Spode Thanksgiving plates



Both had my cute Turkey place card holders with the place cards I made.




The more rustic table had a bronze pheasant and white pumpkins




The more formal table had these pretty mercury candles and pumpkins as well. 


 



The rustic table had brown linen napkins that I made with a pretty scalloped edge. Actually I made the tablecloth too. Do you know how hard it is to find a 120 inch round brown linen tablecloth?





My little white pumpkins will be filled with butter and my turkey spreaders are ready for the table.






 The family had a good time, the food was fantastic and I so love everyone together, playing games, watching football, eating too much and spending time with one another. I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. She is also late with her Thanksgiving Table... so I don't feel so bad.






9 comments:

  1. Both of your tables are setting beautifully. Love every detail that you put into each. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both tables are splendid! I love your turkey placecard holders. What a holiday treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tables are BOTH beautiful. I tend to more formal, but your rustic table is gorgeous and elegant two! I trust your Thanksgiving was a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Turkey placecard holders! Where did you get them and what make are they? How long have you had them?? I too like the more formal tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got them at Pottery Barn this year. They are awesome!!! I hope you can find them.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your tables were lovely and so inviting! You did a very nice job,
    and I am sure everyone really enjoyed your pretty tables.

    Blessings for a Wonderful Christmas
    Season, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cynthia Thanks to you I bought the turkey place card holders today! Yea!!! Michelle Leonard

    The next time you are in a Pier One check out 3 things! the stunning Napkin Rings with a copperish magnolia flower that would work well with your Thanksgiving tablescape and as long as you are there check out the organze napkin with red gold and green and the champagne glitter chargers All to die For!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia