Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A Table Work Station



Do you have a place to get your table ready? A prep station? Last summer, I found these little shelves at a yard sale for $5.


Trust me it was a horrible brown. I really wanted a shelf like the Somerset Bay Etagere from Layla Grace



But who is going to pay $2,735 to set plates and napkins on for table preparation. Anyway, a good sanding, coat of primer and two coats of paint and I have a wonderful place to stack dishes in preparation for parties, holidays or dinner parties.


 

Notice I have my Thanksgiving dishes ready, candles, chargers and turkey place card holders. The shelves can hold the centerpiece, flatware and anything other items I need.  


 It is wonderful to be able to see if all my items will go together, do I have enough table linens? It also makes it easy to set the table.

1 comment:

  1. cool idea...love your thanksgiving table ware...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia