Right about now, I start to panic… too much to do and only two and a half weeks to do it. However, if I sit down and devise a plan, I always seem to feel better, a little less stressed. Having a plan allows me to work the plan and not feel as though the plan is working me.
So here is my plan for the next three weeks:
1. Finish decorating the house by Thursday
Here is my poor undecorated tree in the living room.
2. Finish Christmas shopping… My goal is to finish by Saturday.
4. Christmas Baking Schedule
b. Gingerbread House
c. Salted Caramel Brownies
a. Chocolate Chip Cookies
b. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
c. English Toffee Cookies
d. Rolo Cookies
a. Oatmeal and Dried Cherry Cookies
b. Chex Mix
c. Puppy Chow
b. Coconut Cupcakes
5. Gift Basket list completed
6. Gingerbread house – it takes several days for the gingerbread to get stale enough for the construction of the house. I am planning on spending Saturday 12/10 morning to complete the house.
7. Christmas picture taken – 12/15
8. Christmas Cards sent – I am in the process of addressing the cards, it should be done by this weekend.
9. Party Invitations sent – I have not even started this but will accomplish it by Saturday 12/10
That should take care of the holiday. We have parties and friends to see but I am pretty well ready for those. How are your holidays coming?