Well, we have made it twelve months and I have accomplished some of my resolutions and need to put a couple on the next year's list. I am working on my 2012 Resolutions and will keep them posted each month.
1. Involved in two committees at church – ACCOMPLISHED
2. Take a knitting class - Working on a baby sweater and attending class ACCOMPLISHED
3. Lose weight… a perennial favorite – 8 total this year…. Oh my, no luck...
4. Read 6 books, not cookbooks, ACCOMPLISHED
5. Organize my office - ACCOMPLISHED
6. Learn Italian – I am re-thinking this goal. PUT OFF UNTIL 2012
7. Visit one U.S. historical site with the family – Hubby and I are going to Charleston but I would love to go to Mount Vernon. ACCOMPLISHED
December is busy with decorating for Christmas and undecorating for Christmas. The Santa Tree in my guest bedroom is so cute, I love how fat the tree is, like Santa.
I also have December goals to accomplish, you didn't think I was going to take a month off, did you? School ends next week for me and I have 5 weeks to accomplish some fun things with the family and friends, work on some projects and reflect on the things I want to focus on in the new year. I will spend plenty of time with the boys...
Including this one!!!
We entertain a great deal in December, with friends and family. Lots of cooking, baking, wrapping, transporting, and table setting.... fun!!!
Mississippi State Bulldogs are going to a bowl game and we will be attending too. My family will pull together, despite the Ole Miss fan being unhappy, she will go happily to the bowl game. She is a trooper. I promise we will all go to an Ole Miss Bowl Game, decked out in Rebel gear and Dad will cheer like he means it!!!
Goals for December:
1. Embroider the guest towels for the three guest rooms
2. Cleaning all the copper cookie cutters
3. The holiday storage closet cleaned
4. Knitting another baby sweater for a new baby gift.
5. A dinner party
6. Christmas eve party
7. Going to a bowl game and having a fabulous tailgate party
8. Starting on scanning family photos.