Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Homemade Marshmallows and their Fancy Wrapping


Every year, I have special friends that I am required to take my marshmallows to for a treat. 



In particular, one lovely older lady saves and counts her marshmallows for hot chocolate. One marshmallow a day. I always make a special batch for her. 

 


I have shown you before how easy the marshmallows are to make but I never get tired of finding  fun and interesting ways to present them. 






When I found these little plastic trays, I knew they would be the perfect size. 




Wrapped with cellophane. 




And some personalized ribbon. 



These treats are a special, inexpensive way to tell someone how cherished they are to you.

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try my hand at making marshmallows. Your post has given me inspiration to make a batch.

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable....what a unique gift...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia