Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year


Pardon my absence for the last two weeks. My grandson's mother had her gallbladder removed and unexpectedly, I had a full time baby.... It was wonderful but I between Christmas and the baby... I was not prepared. So the blog suffered but the baby didn't. 


He reminds me of the song... Santa Baby... 



We had a wonderful Christmas, went to the Music City Bowl 





and hung out with the family. 

 

I hope you all have a Happy New Year. I have  big plans for this year... but that can wait.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New year Cynthia. Your grandbaby is adorable in the little Santa suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year Cynthia. Your grandbaby is adorable in the little Santa suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh Cynthia is is just too cute....hope to see more of him in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy! I hope the time you spent with him was special, great bonding time!
    Happy New Year, looking forward to your encouraging and inspiring posts this year!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia