Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Menu Week Ending 1/22


School has gone into full gear. So any extra fun stuff has to be squeezed in during my full time. I am working my January goals and have pleated the baby’s Easter outfit. Now the smocking begins… 

Inside projects are going slow. I can only paint about an hour a day. And the yard clean-up should start but it is January and the weather is not really cooperative. 

I will plan the garden this week… I have a stack of seed catalogs and will spend a sweet afternoon pouring over them.

What is on your agenda this week?



Tuesday

   Source

Turkey Cranberry Panini
Red Cabbage Coleslaw

Wednesday


Pecan Crusted Chicken Breast
Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Green Beans

Thursday

Out

Friday


Shrimp and Grits
Green Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Homemade Crescent Rolls

Saturday


Turkey Chili
Iceberg Wedge Salad
Cornbread Muffins

Sunday Dinner

Stuffed Shells
Cesar Salad
Garlic Rolls

1 comment:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia