Classes start on Wednesday and I have two days to wear PJ's, sleep late, shop, sew, read books, start a project, bake, etc. Two more days of Winter vacation... until we get back to reality. I think my daughter and I will take one of those two days to enjoy the last remnants of the break.
I have to tell you, I had weird goals for the holiday vacation.... You know how goal oriented I am.
1. Learn one game on the XBox 360. I am level 50 on Call of Duty Black Ops... Conquered....
2. Watch Friday Night Lights from beginning to end. I only got halfway through the shows but am totally hooked.
3. Spend some serious time on Photoshop. Almost acomplished
4. Spend two days in my PJ's. One down and one to go.
5. Totally reorganize Christmas... done
Back to reality but first, I have garden planning to do this week and seeds to order. The promises of spring beckon in the pages of those seed catalogues.
If you notice, my menu is all winter, hearty food. Not only is the food hearty but it all freezes beautifully, except the Monte Cristo sandwiches. I am doubling every recipe for days in February that I may not want to cook.
Garden Salad with Vinaigrette
French Garlic Bread
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Homemade Potato Chips
Senate Bean Soup
Stuffed Pork Chops
Salted Caramel Brownies
What's on your menu this week?