Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu: Week Ending January 29th


I can't believe it is already the last full week of January. Garden planning has to hit high gear. January cleaning has to be completed. 

My classes are hitting their first full week and with my daughter out of town, I have a week of boys to feed. 

The Easter outfit for the baby has been pleated and is ready for smocking but I am not completely happy with the pleating. The fabric is a gingham mini-check and it appears to be crooked after pleating it four different times. Time to make a run to the store and check if it is fixable.

What are your plans for the last week of January?


Monday


Steak Calzone
Sweet Potato Fries
Tomato Caprese Salad


 
Tuesday

Peach Glazed Chicken
Twice Baked Potatoes
English Peas




Wednesday

Reubens
Potato Salad
Crudities



Thursday

Out

Friday

 White Truffle Macaroni and Cheese
Garden Salad




Saturday

BLT Pizza




Sunday Dinner

Bourbon Pecan Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus
Apple Gallette 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia