Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Greenhouse


After some careful research, I have decided to replace the glass in my existing greenhouse. As easy as this sounds, the clips that hold the glass have been blown away in the storm. Replacing the house would be the easiest thing but the idea of dismantling this house, purchasing and assembling a new one was more than I could bear. Besides on of the reviews for one of the houses I was looking at mentioned the wind blowing the house away.... I know this house is sturdy but needs new paint, shelves, new glass and a window regulator.



 So add a project to my February to do list... but it will totally be worth it.
 
You know how passionate I am about gardening being pretty. So just wait until you see how pretty the greenhouse will be!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia