Thursday, February 23, 2012

Embroidered Guest Towels


January was the month that I bought new sheets and new towels. With three guest rooms, I have a problem keeping the towels in the right guest rooms. 
  
The last six months, I debated what to name the rooms so I could embroider it on the towels. Should it be numbers, colors, my sister wanted me to use fun locations. In the most boring idea ever, I am naming them the directions in which they sit, South, North and West.


With the embroidery machine and the embroidery software, I designed the three initials in …. text.


 
  

This one will go in my daughter's old room, the "s" or South room.




I know my sister will think this is lame but everything else sounded pretentious.  





My son's old room... now the North room will have the cream towels with the "n" in blue.





So pretty for the bedrooms. 


Next up, painting the letters. 

1 comment:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia