Wednesday, February 08, 2012

February Goals


As most of you know, This year, I am very goal oriented. I know it is a sickness but I am always working on something, and the beauty of the internet is that you guys keep me accountable.  So how am I doing on my New Year’s Resolutions? 


1.     Remodel a bathroom – working on it. Trying to figure out the timing
2.   Start the remodel of the kitchen. The basic items will be ordered and I need to talk to an architect about a load bearing wall that I want to remove. The kitchen remodel will begin in earnest in January 2013, but I want to spend this year, planning, purchasing items and laying the ground work of electrical. – I have decided on the refrigerator. Hey it’s something.
3.   Take a flower design class – Ordered books for floral design and read two in January

4.  Learn Italian – Listening to the tapes
5.   Knit three baby items – One down and two to go
6.   Smock four outfits– Working on Easter.
7.   Work out three times a week and lose 30 pounds. That is 2.5 pounds a month... I will have to keep an eye on that goal. – I haven’t worked out consistently but finally found a work out class I like.
8.    Sunday dinners with the family two times a month. – Completed for January
9.   A week spent with the family at the beach. – Doing research for the beach house



Baby sweater is finished, Easter outfit is pleated and I am working on smocking it… hint three ducks down, two to go.


I have a better chance of completing my goals because I break them down into bite size pieces and I keep them visible. So what’s on the agenda for February.



1.     Knit baby hat for a gift.
2.    Finish Fletcher’s Easter outfit.
3.    Sew duvet cover for my daughter’ s condo
4.    Garden cleaned and rototilled
 




5.    CD 1 of Italian finished
6.    Work out three times a week
7.    Read two more floral design books
8.    Seeds ordered
9.    Purchase socks and underwear for everyone… Hey it is Feb. so what else can I buy?
10. Clean all the bedding in the house
11.  Research glass for the greenhouse
12.  Clean out potting shed and get ready for spring


 
                         




 





2 comments:

  1. good goals....looks like you are on track

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals. I'm learning to knit - are you on Ravelry?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia