Monday, February 06, 2012

Menu Week Ending February 12th




Every time the hubby comes home, I am further behind then when he hit the door... why is that? So this week is about catching up. 

The baby's Easter outfit is coming along nicely and I am working on Monogramming all the guest towels. 

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I have some baking to do for all my favorite people. 

What are you planning for Valentine's Day?



Monday





Shrimp Risotto
Green Salad


Tuesday

Out for a Civil War Roundtable.... should be interesting


Wednesday

Hump Day... Something easy and healthy. 

 

 
Breakfast for dinner


Thursday

 


Asian Salmon (From my freezer)
Rice Pilaf
Oriental Cole Slaw

Friday

Friday is the day I cook for the week. 
The beef for this dish has been cooked in a dutch oven for several hours, cooled and then frozen. All I have to do is add some stock, carrots and mushrooms. 

The best part is that I can use this beef in a stroganoff, beef stew, etc. 

It is very flavorful and delicious. 







Beef Bourguignon (In my freezer)
French Bread


 
Saturday
  
Saturday is chore day. 
We make dinners that can be thrown together at the last minute or cook on the stove all day. 

 


Quiche Lorraine
Cesar Salad
Fruit Salad



Sunday Dinner

 My Philosophy is Sunday is family day, make your family a dinner that is special.





Pepper Crusted Beef Roast
Horseradish Sauce
Hasselback Potatoes
Sauteed Spinach with a little Parmesan
Plum Tart

2 comments:

  1. I am always behind...you get so much accomplished...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds wonderful.
    You have inspired me to create menus again.

    I have never made risotto.
    Must try that.

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia