Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu: Week Ending February 19th


This week, I need to focus on the garden and the flower beds. Daffodils and tulip bulbs are just starting to peak their pretty leaves out of the ground and I need to get the leaves out of there so I won’t disturb the flowers later. I am also going to seed the yard, in Tennessee, we have had a mild winter and maybe we won’t have any hard freezes.

The baby’s Easter outfit is completely smocked, now it needs to be put together. It is adorable. I have a shirt to make for him but if I don’t have time, can always purchase one. My next smocking project for him is a cute construction truck on his next outfit…

I also need to finish the children's taxes and start on our taxes. What are you up to this week?


Monday




Lasagna Rolls
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks

Tuesday
  
Pork Marsala
Duchess Potatoes
Sauteed Green Beans
French Garlic Bread

Wednesday




Beef Tenderloin Salad
with Homemade Blue Cheese dressing

Thursday

Out

Friday



Croque Monsier
Sweet Potato Fries
Green Salad with Balsamic Vinagrette

Saturday




Ham and Bean Soup
Beer Bread

Sunday Dinner




Roast Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Spinach
Roasted Carrots

Flat Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia