Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Menu Week Ending February 26th

One thing I will say about having my husband and son-in-law out of town, each week is exciting and different. Thank goodness I have food in the freezer, it allows me to spend quality time with them and I always have dinners in the freezer to fall back on when we have had a busy week. This week, the freezer is helping me tremendously. I know it is Tuesday and I start out with what was for dinner last night, but the beef was perfect after being cut in bitesized pieces, marinade thrown in and frozen in a ziploc bag. The defrosted beef was perfectly seasoned. 

This week, I have two baby gowns ready for my Wee Care sewing group. I have two outfits to sew for Mr. Fletcher, including his Easter outfit, and finishing up the towels. 

My class is completely ready for the week, yes, check that off the list. But I am working on Easter and birthday tables for the month of March. My Italian is limping along and so are my workouts. 

On a brighter note, I am seeing progress in the yard. Why is it when you stop working in the yard for two short months, the entire thing goes to heck in a hand basket?  Oh well, bulbs are peeking through the soil and I am working to get all the winter mess off their leaves. So freezer... handle the dinners this week.


Monday

Beef Stir Fry
Fried Rice

Tuesday
Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
Green Salad with Blue Cheese
Baguette

Wednesday


Tuna Melt
Crudities
Baked Apples

Thursday

Out

Friday


Goat Cheese Tart
Iceberg Wedge Salad

Saturday



Beef Stew
Beer Bread


Sunday Dinner
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Mint Green Peas
Twice Baked Potatoes

Red Velvet Brownies.



What's for dinner at your home this week?

2 comments:

  1. your menu looks great as usual....you are so organized...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good! I really want some beer bread and velvet bromniew right about now :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia