Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Week Ending March 4th


This week is the last week before spring break. My focus will be outside all week, if the weather will cooperate. And I have several cute baby outfits I am working on for the last days of winter and start of spring. He does not have enough warm outfits. 

Today, Easter Decorations are making their debut. I am not buying one Easter egg or another bunny until I thoroughly inventory what I already own. I am planting rye grass in a big tray for an Easter Brunch centerpiece.

Have you ever thought how much we spend our time looking to the future? I would love to take a day off for spring break and spend it entirely having fun but alas, my days are so full... I don't think it will happen. 

What are you up to this week?



Monday




Chicken Pot Pie
Corn Bread Muffins

Tuesday


 


Stuffed Pork Chops
Green Beans
Home made bread

Wednesday

Asiago Cheese and Roast Beef Sub
Tomato Dill Soup
Potato Salad

Thursday

Out

Friday





Herb Cheese Souffle
Garden Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing

Saturday

  


 Southwest Chimichangas
Re-fried Black Beans with Monterray Jack Cheese
Spanish Rice
Guacamole and Chips


Sunday Dinner




Arugula Salad

Caramel Pecan Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia