Sunday, February 05, 2012

My SuperBowl Table


I wanted to something special for the SuperBowl, after all we are having Chili, appetizers and gathering together for the game. But I did want everyone to start at the table.... 


Oh I know they will eat in the Study but they might eat at the table if it was "pretty" or as pretty as it could be with footballs on it. 



So I started with my football bowls








Added an actual football and mums 








Layered with a ton of plates




Used my Pottery Barn wicker chargers....




And some vintage bakelite flatware with large spoons




I also added tortoise shell glasses for the beer, what would the SuperBowl be without beer....




And lots of football accessories,







Including these football cocktail forks. I am having a cheese platter so the forks will be perfect.


 




 Come and drink some beer at my SuperBowl Party!!!!



I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch and her fabulous Valentine's table. 





Chargers: Ikea china and Pottery Barn
Plates: Olive Green Plates -Carolina Pottery
Flatware: Bakelite from Antique Store and Ralph Lauren Beacon from Marshall's
Glassware: Home Goods
All the Football Accessories: Tuesday Morning

10 comments:

  1. Your tablescape is so much fun! We're having chili for our Super Bowl meal, too!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are all set...enjoy the game...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! If I did a table that nice, I wouldn't let anyone touch it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, way to carry out a theme! You are all set for football season for the foreseeable future! I really like the centerpiece of mums and a football -- pretty with a touch of whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was happy to see a Super Bowl table this week and yours is so cute. I got as far as little football plates and football shaped glasses and then I just couldn't put it all together. Maybe next year! The mums and football remind me of Homecoming Games for some reason.

    Robin
    Robin Flies South

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I don't do football but had been wondering if anyone has any football tablescaping dishes. I am so glad to see a Superbowl setting too. This is so cute! Score!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As an avid football fan, I commend you! This is great!!! It's fun, it's pretty but not too girly, and it's a table people would WANT to sit at to dine for the big day! Great job! Love the little cocktail pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a football fan and am amazed at all of the football table pieces you have! Your table is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If my 7th grader keeps playing football I need to do a football table. Yours is great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia